热门搜索: 小说 摆渡人 精彩

Flyers defeat Blue Jackets, spoil Vincents debut as trainer

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-26 17:13:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
251 0

COLUMBUS-- The Philadelphia Flyers ruined the NHL training debut of Pascal Vincent, defeating the Columbus Blue Jackets 4-2 at Nationwide Arena on Thursday in the period opener for each team. Vincent was named coach Sept. 17 to replace Mike Babcock, that resigned. "It's a video game where you play 1-on-1s a lot of the time," Vincent claimed. "In those fights, we need to win greater than just 50 percent, so I believed the 50/50 battles, we can do a much better work. "The speed had not been high enough. We have actually obtained to obtain that up. "Travis Konecny scored two times, and Carter Hart made 31 conserves and had a help for the Flyers. Cam Atkinson racked up in his initial regular-season game given that the 2021-22 period, and Scott Laughton had two helps. "I assumed everybody added," Philadelphia instructor John Tortorella said. "I think everybody intends to be part of the game. Where I was in 2014 on the bench to just the first video game this year, there are more people that I can place in circumstances. The first video game I didn't do also much checking, as far as matching lines Martin Rysavy Jersey. I desired everybody to play. " PHICBJ: Konecny prolongs lead from the circle Jake Bean and Patrik Laine racked up, Kirill Marchenko had 2 assists, and Elvis Merzlikins made 33 saves for the Blue Jackets. Columbus defenseman Zach Werenski left the video game at 14:22 of the 2nd period with a quad contusion in his appropriate knee. Vincent stated it was not a long-lasting injury, calling it a charley horse. Werenski was kneed by Philadelphia forward Garnet Hathaway, who received a minor penalty. Werenski missed out on the final 69 video games last period with a torn labrum and apart shoulder received versus the Flyers on Nov Peter Quenneville Jersey. 10, 2022. He had season-ending surgical treatment later that month. Joel Farabee placed the Flyers in advance 1-0 at 3:33 of the very first duration to complete a 2-on-1 with Sean Couturier. Farabee had an open web on the left side after getting the puck from Couturier on a give-and go. "He's in the best area at the appropriate time and you can not get the puck away," Konecny said of Couturier, that played his very first regular-season game given that Dec. 18, 2021, adhering to 2 back surgical procedures. "He plays the appropriate means, and when you do that you get awarded. " PHICBJ: Farabee hides a return come on limited Bean linked it 1-1 at 8:24 on the rebound of a shot by Adam Fantilli, the No. 3 choice in the 2023 NHL Draft, who had the primary aid in his NHL debut on his 19th birthday. "It was actually awesome," Fantilli claimed. "I had desire for marching there on that ice, so I was so grateful to be able to do that. Not the result we desired. A couple things we have actually got to tidy up. "Konecny made it 2-1 at 12:43 with a breeze shot from the left skirmish circle off a pass from Laughton. " made terrific play there when he brought up and got some time.. and I ended up with a possibility," Konecny said. Atkinson pressed the result in 3-1 at 18:31 of the 3rd duration by racking up into an empty net after Hart rimmed the puck up the boards to him Jack Roslovic Jersey. Atkinson missed out on all of last period and had neck surgery Dec. 21, 2022. "We did a good job of before our net," Hart claimed. "We did a good job before theirs, as well-- connected up some sticks and obstructed some shots and battled hard. "Laine cut it to 3-2 at 19:16 with Merzlikins pulled for the extra opponent before Konecny racked up right into an empty web with one second left for the 4-2 last.
回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝0

帖子7

发新帖子

精彩资讯

阅读排行

优秀作品