热门搜索: 小说 摆渡人 精彩

You can change the snap settings

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-13 12:34:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1264 0
Harry Bhalerao integrates 3D animation into real life 5 Tracking in Blender With the tracked shot , Harry recreates the background in 3D. Depending on how complex the shot is, he can model just part of the scene or the entire background. He then projects the video onto the modeled background so that the reflections and diffuse light bounces are correct. Harry Bhalerao integrates 3D animation into real life 7 Bus Stop 3D Model 4. Character modeling For Harry, this is the funniest part. While he works on the tracking –a sometimes tedious process– and the modeling of the background, he begins to think about the elements that he will integrate into the film. He usually opts for simple, comical characters, sometimes creating them from real-life objects like houses or mailboxes.

This juxtaposition between the ordinary and the extraordinary photo retouching service is what makes my work fun, I try to create something weird, cute or funny, almost always with cartoon eyes, as this gives the audience something related to look at" . Harry Bhalerao integrates 3D animation into real life 9 Model of the character in the scene, uses the hair simulation in Blender 5. Animation Animation is what brings the whole piece to life. Harry takes the time to create and set up his models in a way that makes it easy for him to animate, using inverse kinematics and object constraints so he can manipulate everything with empty objects, as if he were a puppeteer and the characters were puppets: "This may be the slowest part of my process, I like to make the movements as natural as possible I take a lot of my techniques from the book 'The Animator's Survival Kit' by Richard Williams,a must read for anyone doing any type of animation " .

Harry Bhalerao integrates 3D animation into real life 11 Animated character using the graphics editor to modify keyframe interpolation 6. Materials and color One of the most important parts of making 3D attractive is the choice of materials, textures, and color. Color choice is the most obvious part at first, but Harry Bhalerao adds consideration for a material's roughness, transparency, subsurface dispersion, and metallic values: "Do I want it to look like skin, plastic, a mirror?" , water? I consider how other colors behave in the scene and how the material properties would fit into the background environment. " Harry Bhalerao integrates 3D animation into real life 13 Testing different materials for skin, hair and balloon 7. Render and export Once the animation is done, it's time to render.

回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝1

帖子2

发新帖子

精彩资讯

阅读排行

优秀作品