Hasanrejan 发表于 2022-10-4 09:59:21

Oklahoma State Football uniform prediction: Texas Longhorns

The Cowboys are on the road in Austin, Texas this weekend for a conference duel with the Texas Longhorns, meaning we get another version of the road whites that are just pure eye-candy.In past years, the Pokes have favored going with Black. White kits that are sported in Austin, but the streak was broken when they brought the Chrome helmets into the mix with black pants.For their first trip to UT since updating the uniforms, I think we'll see a slight tweak of a uniform that's only been used once before.For my prediction, I'm going with "Road Warrior" BlackWhiteWhite.The last time they used this setup was Mason Rudolph's first start against Baylor in 2014 Jeremy Smith Jersey.Update it with a fresh lid that'll make the black and orange numbers pop, and the team will look ready to slug it out in the Texas sun. The other popular prediction among the staff this week is the icy all-white the Cowboys wore against Baylor last year, giving them the opportunity to exorcise the demons from that game https://www.mthoutlet.com/Caleb_Coombs_Jersey-105.

Maurice Jones Jersey
DeMarcus McElroy Jersey
Tyshawn Hurst Jersey

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Oklahoma State Football uniform prediction: Texas Longhorns